Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023: Government of Gujarat provides assistance to the bright and poor students through schemes like RTE ADMISSION 2023 to help them in their studies. One such new scheme has been announced by the government which is called Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme. In this scheme, students from class 9th to 12th are given an aid scholarship every year
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship 2023
|Gnan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme
|Department of Education
|Class 8 pass students
|Rs.20000 per annum for Class 9 to 10
Rs.25000 per annum for Class 11 to 12
|Form filling dates
|11-5-2023 to 26-5-2023
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Eligibility
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship 2023; In this scholarship scheme, students will be selected for the scholarship through examination. For which the following eligible students can fill the form.
- Have passed class 8 after studying class 1 to 8 consecutively in a government or grant-aided primary school.
- OR Have studied up to 8th standard after getting admission in 1st standard in self-sufficient school under RTE ADMISSION scheme.
Exam Fees – Exam Fees
- There is no examination fee of any kind for filling the form for the examination for this scholarship scheme.
Structure of the test
Selection of students in Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme will be done through examination. In which the structure of the test will be as follows.
- The question paper of this test will be of 120 marks and the time will be 150 minutes.
- The question paper of the test will be in Gujarati/English language.
- A student can take the exam in Gujarati or English as the medium of their choice.
|MAT Intellectual Aptitude Test
|SAT Intellectual Aptitude Test
Under this scheme, the student is eligible for the following scholarships.
- 9th and 10th Annual Rs. 20000 scholarship is available.
- 11th and 12th Annual Rs. 25000 scholarship is available.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Selection Process- Selection Process
The selection process of students for this scholarship scheme is as follows.
- First of all the student has to fill the form for this scholarship exam.
- Then the provisional selection list will be declared based on the cut merit through the test.
- Then the documents are verified at the district level.
- Then the final merit list and selection list are released.
Online Application Process
To fill the online form for Gyan Sadhana Scholarship, the following procedure has to be done.
- First of all one has to go to the official website of the State Examination Board https://www.sebexam.org/ .
- Click on Apply Online in it.
- Select Jnana Sadhana Proficiency Test in it.
- After that, entering the student’s Adhar UDI number in the opened form, the required information of the student will be available.
- Then submit the other requested information and upload the student’s photo and signature.
- Finally check your form and confirm.
- Take a print out of this form.