The PM Kisan 14th installment has been a topic of great interest among farmers and individuals associated with the agricultural sector. This installment is part of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Yojana, a government initiative aimed at providing financial support to small and marginal farmers across the country. In this article, we will delve into the details of the PM Kisan 14th installment and shed light on its significance for the farming community.
PM Kisan 14th Installment: A Lifeline for Farmers
The PM-Kisan Yojana has proven to be a lifeline for farmers, offering them much-needed financial assistance. The scheme aims to provide direct income support to eligible farmers by crediting their bank accounts with an amount of ₹6,000 ($82) per year in three equal installments. The 14th installment is a significant milestone in this endeavor, as it continues to uplift and empower the farming community.
|Name of Article / Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2023
|2000/- per annum with an annual allowance of 6000/- per annum
|All states of the country
|Farmers of India
|How many installments will be revealed
How to Check Eligibility for PM Kisan Scheme?
Sub-heading 1: Criteria for Eligibility
To determine eligibility for the PM-Kisan Yojana, certain criteria need to be met. Here are the key factors considered:
- Land ownership: Farmers who own cultivable land are eligible for the scheme.
- Farming categories: Small and marginal farmers fall under the eligible category.
- Exclusion criteria: Institutional landholders, beneficiaries of other government schemes, and high-income individuals are excluded from the scheme.
Sub-heading 2: Checking Eligibility
To check if you are eligible for the PM-Kisan scheme, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official PM-Kisan portal.
- Navigate to the “Farmer Corner” section.
- Select the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Enter the required details, such as Aadhaar number, bank account details, or mobile number.
- Click on the “Get Data” button to view your eligibility status.
What documents are needed for PM-Kisan registration?
Land ownership documents
Bank account details