Are you searching for PM-WANI Yojana ? Do you want to fill Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana form? . PM-Vani Yojana | PM-WANI Scheme Free WiFi Registration | Free Wi-Fi Voice Plan Registration | PM-WANI Scheme Application Form | PM Free WIFI Scheme | PM Vani Yojana PM-WANI Yojana Application Form | PM Free WIFI Scheme. PM-WANI Yojana Free Wifi Registration
PM-WANI Yojana: After the Digital India revolution, the free Wi-Fi revolution is also being done by the government. Internet has become a more important necessity in today’s times. For this reason, now the government will facilitate the PM Free WIFI scheme for the citizens of the country. For this reason, PM Vani Yojana has been released by the central government. Through this article, we will provide all important information related to PM-WANI scheme. Like what is PM Vani Yojana?, its benefits, purpose of PM Free WIFI Yojana, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
PM-Wani Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme
|PM Vani Yojana
|Government of India
|Citizens of India
|Providing Wi-Fi facility in public places
|91-80-25119898 (9 AM to 5 PM)
91-11-26598700 (9 AM to 5 PM)
PM Free WiFi Scheme will create a large network of public WiFi services across the country. Due to which people will get a lot of help. PM-Vani Yojana will increase the employment of people and also increase the income. Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has tweeted that our small shopkeepers will be provided with free wifi facility, due to which their income will increase and they will be excited to work further. Our Digital India campaign will also be promoted through this scheme
Objective of PM-Wani Yojana
As we all know, the main objective of PM-WANI Free WiFi scheme is to provide Wi-Fi facility in all public places. Through this scheme, now every citizen of the entire country will be able to connect to the Internet. Due to which they will get many facilities. It will also be easy to do business through PM-WANI scheme . So people’s income will increase and lifestyle will improve. PM Vani Yojana has been made available by the government keeping in mind the need of internet. Under this scheme, now every citizen of the country will be able to avail the free internet facility and the aim of the free Wi – Fi scheme is to promote Digital India.
Benefits and Features of PM-WANI Scheme
- The Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana will introduce a business-friendly environment by promoting greater ease of doing business.
- Providing high speed internet has emerged as a necessity during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- High speed internet is not accessible in areas without 4G mobile coverage. The objective of the PM WANI scheme is to assist in the deployment of public Wi-Fi network services.
- Proliferation of Wi-Fi networks will create employment.
- The disposable income of small and medium traders is expected to increase and hence the GDP will also increase.
- Wi-Fi facility will be made available across the country under the PM-WANI scheme.
- The use of public Wi-Fi hotspots will accelerate its penetration across the country.
- According to TRAI, across various economies, mobile users use WiFi technology to communicate for 50-70% of their net time.
- But, in India this figure is less than 10%. In 2018, various service providers said they aimed to provide 5 lakh hotspots by March 31, 2019 and 1 million hotspots by September 30, 2019. These goals are yet to be achieved.
- People will take their business to a different level.
- The government’s move to introduce a Wi-Fi access network interface is laudable and is expected to increase the number of hotspots.
Documents required for PM-Wani scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- aadhar card
- Voter Identity Card
- address proof
- Passport size photograph
- mobile no
How to apply under PM Vani Yojana?
As we have just told you above that the application process under Pradhan Mantri Vani Yojana has not yet started. As soon as the application process under PM-WANI scheme starts, we will give you complete information about the application process through this article. If you face any query or difficulty related to this scheme, you can ask us by commenting in below comment box and you are requested to stay on our website for related updates.