A digital revolution is currently underway in the state and across the country. Government offices, private organizations and every department are trying to make their services online. The e-Samaj Kalyan Portal is implemented by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat . Similarly e-Kutir Portal has been created by Kutir and Gramodyog. In addition , Digital Gujarat Portal has been created to provide benefits of more than 190 services to the citizens of the state . So ikhedut portal has been created to provide benefit to farmers service and schemes .
Dear Readers, I Khedoot Portal has implemented many schemes of Horticulture Department , Animal Husbandry Department, Mastya Palan and Agriculture Department.All these schemes have to be applied online. So we will get step by step information on how to do these schemes ikhedut portal online registration .
The government is constantly striving to double the income of the farmers of the state. Keeping this in mind various welfare schemes are released. IKhedoot portal has been created for the purpose that farmers can fill the online form of all these farmer schemes from a single platform. E-Khedut portal makes it very easy for farmers to avail the schemes.
Various Sections On I Farmer Portal
|Animal husbandry schemes
|Fish farming schemes
|GUJARAT AGRO INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LTD
|Atman Natural Agriculture Schemes 2022-23
|Assisted Schemes of Gauseva and Gauchar Development Board, Gujarat
|Schemes for Promotion of Organic Farming 2022-23
|Godown Scheme – 25% Capital Subsidy
|Assistance Scheme for Construction of Godowns by Credit Co-operative Societies
Documents Required To Avail The Scheme Of Farmer Portal
IKhedoot Portal has been created to provide benefits of Khedoot Yojana to the farmers of Gujarat. In which online forms of various farmer schemes are filled. To avail the scheme on I Khedut portal and to fill the online form, the following documents are required.
- Copies of Farmer’s Land 7-12
- SC If caste certificate
- ST. Caste certificate if any
- Copy of Ration Card
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Certificate of Disability (if any) for disabled applicant
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- If the milk producer is a member of the society
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Consent form of other shareholder in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
Highlight Point Of Ikhedut Portal Registration
|Name of Article
|Language of Article
|Purpose of the portal
|Eligibility of Beneficiary
|Means of Application
|Join your district group for regular information.
How To Apply Online For Ikhedut Portal Registration | How To Apply On IKhedut Portal?
Online forms for all schemes are to be filled on I Khedut portal. This application can be done online from VCE from village level. In addition, one can also apply online from the computer operator from the taluka office. But with the help of this article now, the beneficiary will be able to apply online by himself at home. All the information of which is given below.
IKhedut Website Open
- In which the beneficiaries have to type “ Ikhedut Portal ”.
- Open the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the result in Google .
- Which will show various schemes. In which you have to click on the section for which you want to apply.
- Suppose, “Horticulture Department” to apply online, click on it.
- After opening “Bagayati Yojana” will show different horticulture scheme of current year.
- In which click on “Apply” given against the scheme you want to click on.
- You will be asked, “Are you an individual beneficiary or an institutional beneficiary?” In which you have to select and click on “Click to proceed”.
- Again you will be asked, “Are you a registered applicant?”
- In which you have to select “Yes” if registered and “No” if not registered .
Make A Fresh Application Of The Scheme.
Now farmer beneficiaries will open “New Application Form” in which you have to process as below.
- First you have to click on “New Application”. Click on it.
- An online form will open in which applicant details, ration card details and bank details etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information “captcha code” has to be entered.
- After filling all the information, check the details again and then click on “Save Application”.
- Finally, you will get an application number, which should be kept in a safe place.
What Are The Steps Applicants Have To Take After Online Application?
- Beneficiary has to take the ikhedut portal print after online application of the scheme .
- The print obtained by the beneficiary has to be signed/coined.
- The documents requested in the application should be attached and deposited at the district horticulture office within the prescribed time frame.
- The online application will be verified by the beneficiary. Thereafter pre-sanction will be given subject to the target limit of the scheme.
- Applicants selected for the scheme will be notified by the District Office. From where the umbrella has to be obtained in due time.
How To Check Online Application Status?
A lot of features are provided on iKhedut portal. In which the beneficiary farmers can check the status of the application themselves after applying online. The information of which is as follows.
- First of all go to e-Khedut portal.
- On the home page, click on the menu named “To Check / Reprint Application Status” .
- Now what kind of plan status would you like to see in it? Choose it.
- Finally, you will see the status of the application.