PM Care for Children Scheme | PM Care for Children Scheme Online Application | 10 lakh free education monthly stipend children scheme
PM Care for Children Yojana: The Central Government has announced the PM Care for Children Yojana keeping in mind the upbringing, living conditions and education due to the corona virus epidemic. The main objective of starting this scheme is that many children have lost their parents due to the increasing outbreak of Corona virus in the country, under which all those children have to face many problems to survive. Keeping this in mind, the central government has launched PM Cares for Children Yojana 2023 and through this scheme, all those children of the country will get assistance of 10 lakh rupees and free education, in addition to this, the benefits of various schemes will also be provided.
Due to Kovid-19, children have also been affected. They have lost their regular lives and their parents due to Kovid-19. To provide support to these children, the Government of India has launched the PM Cares for Children scheme. Through the Pradhan Mantri Sharkar Yojana for Children, beneficiaries will be provided various financial and social assistance. This article will cover all important information related to PM Cares for Children scheme. You will know through this article how you can avail this scheme.
PM Care for Children Scheme 2023
We all know that the second wave of corona virus epidemic in our country has proved to be very dangerous/deadly for common people. In the second wave of this corona virus epidemic, many children have lost their parents and become orphans, considering all these problems the Prime Minister has launched the PM Cares for Children Yojana. Under this scheme, 10 lakh rupees will be given as compensation for the care of all those children, so that all of them can be helped and this help will be given only to children orphaned due to corona virus, along with this free education, and where those children reach the age of 25 years. The benefits of various schemes will be given till
Pradhan Mantri Care for Children Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme
|PM Cares for Children Scheme
|Government of India
|Children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19
|Providing financial assistance to all children/beneficiaries
Objective of PM Care for Children Scheme 2023
It has been said by Prime Minister Narendra Modi that all the children orphaned due to this epidemic in our country will be financially helped under the PM Care for Children scheme. Seeing Kanha Geet Karan, Prime Minister Narendra Modi once made a big announcement. Prime Minister Modi said that children orphaned due to Corona will be helped under the PM Cares for Children scheme. Such children will get scholarships at the age of 18 and 23 years. 10 years old will get water from PM Care for ₹60, this information is given by PM Office (PMO), so friends, if you want to get benefit under this scheme, you have to go to its official.
Assistance is provided for free education
Under the PM Cares for Children scheme, children aged 11 to 18 years who have been orphaned due to Corona will be admitted to any Central Residential School (Sainik School, Navodaya Schools) by the government to complete their education. If the applicant boy/girl wants to live with his grandparents or any other family member, all of them will be admitted in their nearest Kendriya Vidyalayas or any other private school. The cost of which will be fully paid by the government from the PM Care Fund.
Grievance redressal under PM Cares for Children scheme
Under this scheme, an officer will be appointed by the DM at the ADM level for redressal of grievances.
- A Grievance Redressal Mechanism will be established on the portal issued by the Government, through which assistance will be provided to investigate and redress the grievances.
- Under this, the portal will also provide alerts for pending complaints to all registered citizens.
- In addition, historical grievance redressal and build in dashboard records will also be made available on this portal.
- If a person’s complaint remains pending for more than 15 days, in such a situation the complaint automatically reaches the state or union territory level.
- Conversely, if the complaint is not resolved within 30 days, the complaint will automatically reach the Ministry of Child Development and Ministry of Women Development.
Benefits of PM Cares for Children Scheme 2023
Under the PM Care for Children scheme, children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19 will be provided loan facility for education.
- PM announced free health insurance of Rs 5 lakh for children up to 18 years of age under Ayushman Bharat Yojana and Rs 10 lakh for such children after the age of 23 through PM Care Fund.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that God children are the future of the country and we will always move forward to provide safety and security to children.
- The Prime Minister also said that for the children who are between 11 to 18 years of age, PM has also provided good facilities. The child will get admission in their residential school like Sainik School, Navodaya Vidyalaya.
PM Care for Children Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The benefits of this scheme will be available only to the citizens of the country.
- Children orphaned by the Kovid-19 pandemic will also benefit from the PM Cares for Children scheme 2023.
- After the age of 23 years, the eligible candidates under this scheme will be given Rs 10 lakh by the central government.
Documents Required for PM Care for Children Scheme
- aadhar card
- address proof
- Death certificate of parents
- Other documents
- Passport size photograph
- bank account
PM Care for Children Scheme Online Application Process
If you want to apply under PM Cares for Children scheme then you have to follow the process given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Care for Children Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Child Registration”, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter all the information asked, after that you have to click on Send OTP option.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you, now you have to enter all the information asked in this form and click on submit option.