You Are Searching Help To Make Water Tanks Water Tank Yojana Gujarat grant scheme will start on 15/05/2023 at 10:30 AM for filling new forms. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then the information about the eligibility and required documents is given by this article.
Assistance in constructing water tanks: To avail this scheme you have to visit the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ and fill the form. Farmers of Gujarat deserve to get the benefits of this scheme. Also how to fill the form of this scheme as well as the required documents and its eligibility information is given below.
Water Tank Yojana Gujarat 2023: The state government has launched Kisan Jal Hauj/Tank Grant Yojana so that farmers can irrigate their fields without any hassle. By availing the scheme, farmers can get a tank built around their farm at a low cost. By storing water in this tank, they will be able to irrigate their crops on time, so that their crops will be good. They will not have to face crop loss due to lack of water.
About Water Tank Yojana Gujarat 2023
In this scheme, the state government gives loans to the farmers of the state if they want to build RCC water tanks in their fields or farms. In this loan, only those farmers who are providing water to their crops through drip irrigation system will be eligible for this loan.
That is, the government gives Sarkari Loan to those farmers who want to build a water tank of RCC to store water in their fields. This will help the farmers grow their crops a lot.
Highlights of Aid Scheme for Construction of Water Tanks
|Name of the scheme
|Assistance Scheme for Water Tanks
|1- 50% of the assistance cost to the farmer’s account in individual assistance cash or Rs.9.80 lakhs whichever is less 2-In case of collective
group assistance to the account of the group leader decided by the group 50% of the cost or Rs.9.80 lakhs whichever is less will be paid.
|The farmers of the state can come forward in the field of agriculture and the growth in agriculture can be brought about by using drip irrigation system more and more.
|Farmers of Gujarat State
|For more information
Benefits of Water Tank Construction Assistance Scheme
Under this assistance, the state government provides assistance to the farmers of the state of Gujarat if they build a tank to store water. This assistance is provided in two different ways, which are as follows.
50% of the assistance cost or Rs.9.80 lakhs whichever is less will be paid to the farmer’s account in personal assistance cash. If small size stitches are made, then the standard unit cost of assistance is fixed at Rs.19.60 lakhs accordingly 50% of the cost as per pro rata or the actual cost incurred whichever is less will be paid. At least 75 cubic meter water tanks will have to be constructed.
In case of collective group 50% of the support cost or Rs.9.80 lakh whichever is less will be paid to the account of the group leader as decided by the group. The unit cost has been fixed at Rs.19.60 lakhs and according to them the assistance will be paid at 50% of the cost or the actual cost whichever is lower. To get the assistance, at least 75 cubic meter water tanks will have to be constructed.
Assistance Scheme Eligibility for Water Tanks
For this scheme, farmer friends with the following eligibility will be considered eligible for the scheme for making tanks by the state agriculture department, Gandhinagar.
- The beneficiary must be a farmer for this assistance.
- For this assistance the farmer beneficiary should be a native of Gujarat state.
- For this assistance, the farmer beneficiary should have the supporting evidence of his agricultural land.
- Farmers living in tribal areas or farmers owning land in forest areas should have Tribal Land Forest Rights.
- This water tank assistance scheme can be availed once.
- For this scheme, the farmer beneficiary has to apply online on the ikhedut portal.
Necessary documents of assistance scheme for construction of water tanks
This assistance is provided by the state agriculture department. In this scheme, a large amount of assistance is given to build RCC water tanks. For this scheme, the farmers have to submit the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card of Farmer Beneficiary.
- Excerpts from 7/12 8/a
- Ration Card of Farmer Beneficiary.
- 7/12 and 8/A in the farmer’s land if there is a joint holder then copy of the consent form of the other holder.
- Details of Farmer Beneficiary soul registration if any.
- Documents of Farmer Beneficiary if he is a member of Dudh Mandal.
- Documents of farmer beneficiary if member of cooperative society.
- Copy of farmer’s bank account passbook.
Application Process in Water Tank Construction Assistance Scheme
In this scheme, the farmer beneficiary friends have to apply online. For this, they have to go to the ikhedut portal and apply. If you do not know how to apply, then you can also apply through the computer operator at the Gram Panchayat in your village or urban You can also apply at the Common Service Center (CSC) in the area. Below is the step by step information to apply online, please read it carefully.
- First of all go to “Google Search” and search the website of “ikhedut portal”. Where the government website of ikhedut portal will be opened.
- Where you have to go to the top menu and go to plans. In the plans in rank 1 you have to click on the farm plans. Where there will be all the plans of the farm.
- Where you will be able to see all the plans of the farm. On the row number 19 there will be “plan to give assistance in making water tanks”. In which you have to click.
- All information about this scheme should be read carefully. Later you have to click on “Apply” on the right side and apply.
- Now when you will be asked if you have registered for the first time yes or no. If you have not done it, you have to do it and move on.
- After that, you have to apply online without registering. Where you have to fill the online form very carefully on the ikhedut portal and save the application.
- Now the farmers have to conform the application after filling the online application. Once the application is conformed, no corrections will be made in the application.
- After filling the application, you have to take a printout of the application, which you have to keep.