Are You Looking for Chief Minister Yuva Self Reliance Scheme 2023. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana . Are you looking for Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swalamban Yojana (MYSY) ? So complete information about MYSY Scholarship Scheme 2023 is shown in this post for you ?
Chief Minister Yuva Swavalban Yojana (Gujarat) Yojana is a scholarship scheme announced by the Government of Gujarat. Students studying in Gujarat under this scheme who are natives of Gujarat; Those students are given financial assistance in the form of scholarship from the state government. Under this scheme, students who are financially weak or whose household financial condition is very poor are helped.
Chief Minister Yuva Self Reliance Scheme 2023. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Yuva Self Reliance Yojana (MYSY)
|By Gujarat Govt
|Citizens of Gujarat are eligible to meet
|To provide scholarship to the student
Objective of Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalban Yojana 2023
Gujarat Government has announced Chief Minister Yuva Self Reliance Yojana Gujarat. The main objective of this scheme is to help the education of children from poor families and that help can only be done financially, so those children are given financial assistance in the form of scholarships under this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to motivate/empower children towards education so that their outlook and thinking is literate and can help them.
Benefits of Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2023
- Government of Gujarat provides assistance up to ₹1 lakh to students in the form of scholarships.
- Students studying in Medical Education Research Society and Dental Courses are particularly benefited.
- Under this scheme, students who have passed 10th or 12th standard are given an amount of ₹25000 per year for their further studies.
- Students who get admission in BHU, B.Sc. Those students are given a scholarship of ₹10,000 per year.
- Students who enroll in ed student pre; Those students are given a scholarship of ₹10,000 per year.
- Also students who live in hostels away from their homes; Those students are given ₹12,000 per year to cover their study expenses and meet their other needs related to hostel.
- Getting the scholarship also helps the students’ families to a great extent and they don’t have to worry about their children’s education.
Eligibility for application under Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2023
- Under Chief Minister Yuva Swavalban Yojana Gujarat only students studying in Gujarat can apply and only students who are natives of Gujarat can apply.
- Students studying in class 10, 11 and 12 can also apply for this scheme.
- Only those students who have secured 90% or more marks in their previous year are allowed to apply under this scheme.
- A candidate should belong to EWS category, only then he/she can get registered under this scheme.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed 5 lakhs.
Documents required for application under Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2023
- aadhar card
- Original Identity Card and Gujarat Bonafide Letter
- 10th Class Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Bank account details
- Admission Certificate
- Income proof of parents
- Email Id
- mobile no
Application Process under Gujarat Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2022
To apply under CM Yuva Swavalban Yojana Gujarat, students have to visit the official website.
Students who have already registered their registration, those students have to click on login and those students who have to register their name under this scheme for the first time; They have to click on register.
Both the registration/login processes are described below
- For registration, students have to go to the official website and click on the option of login and register from register.
- After clicking on register option, one has to click on new application.
- After clicking, a new page will open on the screen.
- In this new page one has to select an option from 10, 12 or diploma.
- After selection students have to choose their board or university.
- After this students have to fill the information like their passing year, admission year, seat enrollment number, date of birth and mobile number.
- After filling all the information carefully, click on Get Password option.
- After clicking on this option, an SMS will arrive with the password, which will complete the verification.
- After that password has to be entered.
- After this, the applicant also has to upload all other details like required documents in the application form.
- After uploading all the documents, the application form will be submitted as soon as you click on submit button.
- This will complete the online registration process.
Process of Loing
- For login, students have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the website, students have to click on Login and Login option from Register.
- After clicking on register, user name and password have to be filled.
- After filling the username and password, the login process will be completed as soon as the students click on login and the applicant will reach the account created by him.
- From the account created by the applicant, the status of his application can be known whether the application submitted by him has been approved or not; If approved, that student will definitely start getting scholarship under this scheme.
- Gujarat government has started this scheme to complete the education of children from poor families living in their state and many children have got education under this scheme as they got scholarship on time. With this financial assistance children do not face any kind of problem in studies and students can focus on their education without any problem and Gujarat government has made it very easy for poor people to get higher education in Gujarat. Special attention has been paid for children’s education.
Therefore, the families who are still deprived of this scheme, should register their family children under the Chief Minister Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat and use the financial assistance from it for the education of the children.