Pm Kusum Yojana In Gujarati 2023: The Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana has been launched by the central government to increase the use of solar energy by the farmers of the country and the states.
In this article you will get to know the required documents of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, who can benefit and how to fill the online form then read this article till the end.
What is Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana? – Pm Kusum Yojana In Gujarati
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana is a scheme of the central government through which the main objective of the government is to reduce the use of diesel powered pumps and attract the people of the country towards solar energy.
Under this scheme, solar powered agricultural pump sets are provided by the government on subsidy to the farmers, which help the farmers in irrigation and will be useful to the farmers in generating solar energy.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Yojana 2023 Highlight
|Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
|Initiated by whom
|by the Central Govt
|Department of Agriculture and Energy
|Farmers of the country
|Solar powered pump
|011 – 24365666
Objective Of Pm Kusum Yojana
Through this scheme, the farmers of the country and the state should use solar energy instead of diesel-powered pumps with the aim of making more use of solar energy and stop using equipment that harms the environment.
Who can benefit for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana 2023 – PM Kusum yojana Gujarat Eligibility
Following are some of the conditions for the central government scheme to provide solar powered pumps to the farmers of the country:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- If the beneficiary is living in a forest area then the certificate is required.
- The farmer must have a certificate showing the details of the land.
- If there are joint owners, it is necessary to have a certificate to that effect.
Pm Kusum Yojana Benefits In Gujarat
Following are the benefits available for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana:
- Diesel powered pumps will decrease and use of solar energy will increase.
- Farmers are given a subsidy of 60 percent of the cost of solar pumps.
- With this scheme even poor farmers will be able to fully cultivate their crops so that their crops will be good.
- This scheme will reduce the use of diesel and save it.
- The electricity used by farmers for irrigation will be reduced.
- With the introduction of Kusum Yojana, the shortage of funds will also be removed and the expenditure will also be reduced.
Various Departments of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana – Department Of Pm Kusum Yojana
Section – A
- Farmers can earn by installing solar plants on their barren land.
- Under this section, farmers generate solar energy for 25 years and sell it to the power distribution company.
Section – B
- Under this section farmers are given 60 percent subsidy of solar pump cost.
- This subsidy is given in a limit of up to 75 ho.pa.
- Farmers in forest area will have to reimburse only fixed cost contribution as per GERC norms.
- Tribal applicants will not have to pay any contribution.
Section – C
- Sufficient power supply is provided to the farmers for farming work during the day.
- Cheap and green energy will bring greenery to the farm and happiness to the farmers.
- This section deals with pump solarization at individual level.
- In which the farmers having existing farm electricity connection will be given subsidy up to 60 percent of the cost of solar pump, which is limited to 75 HP.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana – Required Documents Of Pm Kusum Yojana Gujarat
Following are the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana:
- aadhar card
- Bank Account Passbook
- A sheet showing the details of the land
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Passport photos
- Example of income
- Consent form regarding joint ownership if any
How to Apply Online in Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana – Pm Kusum Yojana 2023 Online Apply Gujarat
You can apply for Pm Kusum Yojana Gujarat by following the steps below:
- First open the official website of Pm Kusum Yojana
- After that login to the portal
- After login, an option called Apply Online will appear.
- After you click on Apply Online, a registration page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- After filling the form make sure all information is correct then submit.
- You will submit the form so you will get user id and password in your mobile using this id password you can check the status of pm kusum scheme.
Gujarat Vij Company List – Gujarat Vij Company List
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) Click here
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Click here
- Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) Click here
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Click here
Important Links of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana:
|Official website of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
|pm kusum yojana helpline number
|011 – 24365666
FAQs Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
Q.1 : Online application for PM Kusum Yojana has to be done on which website?
A: You can apply for this scheme at https://pmkusum.mnre.gov.in/landing.html website.
Q.2 : What is the main objective of this scheme?
A: The main objective of pm kusum yojana gujarat is for the farmers of the country to increase their income through solar energy and reduce the use of diesel-powered pumps.
Q.3 : What assistance is available under this scheme?
A: Under this scheme, farmers get 60 percent subsidy on solar powered pumps.